Citizens Advice Waverley

Citizens Advice Waverley logo

How we help:

Provide a free, independent, confidential and impartial advice and information service, from 4 offices across Waverley – in Godalming, Farnham, Haslemere and Cranleigh.

Assistance by telephone, through Adviceline, by email and in bureaus either by face to face drop-in service or pre-booked appointments. Outreach advice sessions in Farnham (at Sandy Hill Bungalow Community Centre), in Farncombe ( at the Loseley Fields Sure Start) and a home visiting service for the elderly in Farnham and Godalming.

Provide an advice service for consumer issues through Citizens Advice Consumer Services (03454 04 05 06, Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm).

Influencing legislation and practices, and gathering evidence to bring about change through a research & campaigns function. Working in association with Healthwatch.


Where your circumstances are complex and you need help from various organisations, we can help you by making contact with several organisations within the Waverley network on your behalf, without you having to explain your circumstances to them over again.

Telephone: 03448 487 969

Opening hours



Cranleigh Citizens Advice, Village Way, Cranleigh, GU6 8AF

Farnham Citizens Advice, Montrose House, South Street, Farnham, GU9 7RN

Godalming Citizens Advice, New Montrose House, 36 Bridge Street, Godalming, GU7 1HP

Haslemere Citizens Advice, Well Lane House, Well Lane, Haslemere, GU27 2LB

CategoriesBenefits, Consumer issues, Debt and Money Advice, Domestic Abuse, Health and Care, Housing, I am a carer and I need support, I am being controlled or hurt at home, I am housebound and need help applying for benefits, I am looking for social or community groups, I am not in education, training or work, I am, or may become, homeless, I have a disability and I need to access help, I have a problem with goods, services or utilities, I have a problem with my medical treatment, I have mental health problems, I have specific housing needs, I need advice about separation, divorce or ending a civil partnership, I need help and advice about my employment rights, I need help to appeal a refusal of benefits, I need help to find training opportunities, I need help to manage my money and bills better, I need help to sort out my debts, I need help with my job search, I need someone to talk to about life's ups and downs., I need someone to talk to about problems at home, I need support in caring for my children, I need to talk through my domestic abuse problem, I want to know if I am eligible for benefits or get help to apply, Older People, Relationships and Family, Work and Rights at Work, Young People
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!